"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brownie,Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Ice Cream Cake


So simple, such an awesome idea, couldn't believe it, and SUPER Yummy!

My Labor Day dessert was a total success!

Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Ice Cream Cake

Bake your brownies in the bottom of a spring form pan.

Stir a half gallon of chocolate ice cream by hand until softened.

Spread softened ice cream in the pan over to of the brownies.

Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs.

If I had hot fudge I would have used it at this point too, but we were out.

Spread a container of cool whip on top of that.

Mix up this (small size)  recipe for no egg, edible cookie dough, it only makes a small amount. Perfect for this recipe, or if you just need to satisfy your cookie dough craving without making a whole batch.

3 tbsp Flour, 2 tbsp Sugar (white or brown), 1 1/2 tbsp Butter, splash of vanilla extract, add 1T of milk if mixture is too dry. Add as many chocolate chips as you want.

Then break the dough into pieces and spread over top of the cool whip.

 Place in the freezer to freeze solid.

Take out of the freezer remove outside ring of spring form pan and let soften for 10 minutes before cutting to serve.




I am not going to be buying expensive DQ cakes anymore. This was so easy to make.

Topping ideas are unlimited,
I love frozen snickers!
My husband loves reecees.
and the boys would be nuts about m&m's
Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, that is my daughter's favorite.



Linking up here:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one Kara, although my waist might not be soooo happy:)) I have it pinned for the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently supervising 40 high school students in a study hall. It's silent except for the rumbling in my stomach...this look delicious!

    ReplyDelete