"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, October 15, 2010

Super Simple Pumpkin Muffins

Photobucket

When in the process of adopting our youngest son, I spent a lot of time on the HOLT adoption web forums. Last fall one AWESOME mom brought up a post from the year before about a super easy way to make pumpkin muffins. There are many variations on the process now with moms changing it to make it their own here is that link if you want to see what others have done. The post was brought back up this year and the fall pumpkin muffin tradition has begun for all those on the fourms and I would like to share this little recipe with you.

Photobucket

This morning for breakfast this is how I made them.

What you need:

One box of Spice Cake Mix (if you can't find spice cake you can use vanilla and add cinnamon and nutmeg)
1 egg
3/4 cup water
One 15 oz can of pumpkin

1/2 package of white or chocolate baking chips. (optional)


How:
Mix all ingredients together and put in a sprayed muffin tin.
Bake according to box directions.
My mix made 23 muffins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

You could do many variations on this. Use a chocolate cake mix and chocolate chips for example.

2 comments:

  1. Ok I'm following your blog. These muffins look so good, I think I can make them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you linked up at A Crafty Soiree! I'm sorry I'm a bit tardy in making all my visits. I was out late last night and we had a terrible rain storm when I got home. Not good weather for using the computer!

    Thanks for sharing this super good looking recipe and I love how easy it sounds. The white chocolate chips would not be optional in my case, I love those! I hope you'll join us for the newest one, it started today.

    PS: It was fun to see your Holt reference, while I wasn't personally adopted through that agency I know a lot of adult adoptees who were.

    ReplyDelete