"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cute Fabic Storage, from CD Shelf

Photobucket
I am so glad I never got rid of this CD shelf. Thought about selling it a couple times.

We keep all our our CD's and DVD's in storage books and keep the cases in boxes in the basement. With the switch over to MP3's I am sure many more of these are just sitting around homes.

Photobucket

I used this shelf in college and haven't used it since then. It was up in the toy room just hanging out on a shelf. Now it displays my colorful fabric.

Photobucket
This can be stored on a desk, horizontal or vertical and can also be hung on the wall either direction. I think I like it this way.

I will be keeping my eyes open for similar ones at thrift stores as well because.... I still have more fabric. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment