"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, April 30, 2010

Wheel and Axle Snack.

Sometimes you just need fast easy food to grab for your kids on the way to soccer and such. Well my crew consists of 3 kids under 5 years old. To find something they can all eat with minimal mess in the car is pretty hard. That is why I just had to post this idea. It was fun, and enjoyed my all my kids.

Buy a bag of mini bagels. We found ours at our Hy-vee grocery store and once my kids discovered them they are now a staple at our house for breakfast, snacks and sometimes meals on the go. You things with these bagels such as mini pizzas, peanut butter, or traditonal cream cheese.

Photobucket

But for this little idea you are going to need your choice of cheese sticks. String or Colby Jack are the favoirtes around our house but there are many kinds on the market these days.

Photobucket

Some of you may already know where this is headed. But if you look at this bagel what would the logical thing be to do with the cheese stick.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Very portable, fun, non messy, filling for my crew, and easy to eat in the car. They love them!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment