"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Diaper Wipe Baby Gift

Photobucket

Looking for a quick gift for a friend who has a baby? This is a great one. All you need is a small pack of wipes. We got ours cases at Walmart.

To decorate them you can use paint pens, or permanent markers like Sharpies. Stickers also work well if you don't love the idea of drawing your own pictures.

Photobucket

We gave these to moms in our MOPS group when they had new babies, and once we did it as a project at MOPS and the moms decorated their own for themselves or a friend, or to use for messy faces or clean up emergencies for older children.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment