"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Creature Mac-n-Cheese

Sometimes when you are creative, and a busy mom you don't have much time to do the projects you want, so you have to fill your creative need in other ways. Well moms need to make lunch anyway so I decided to make that my creative project. I have seen this many times in various kids cook books and on the KraftFoods site
"how-to" located here and I had to go for it yesterday. Here is how it turned out!

Photobucket

Funny my kids LOVE mac-n-cheese with hotdogs cut up in it, but didn't devour this quite as much. Oh well it was still fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment